BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Yesterday was an ODD day...

January 24, 2010, Sunday (Yesterday, I know. But I had to write it today instead.)

Yesterday...so what about yesterday? What's so special? I do not know, maybe because I woke up at TWELVE O'CLOCK in the afternoon (and more, read on)? The night before, yours truly had gone to bed at eleven thirty PM. (Well, I came home late after returning from my cousin's house and wanted to watch TV a bit, can't help it.)

I woke up at six AM, and said to myself, "Oh great, too accustomed to hectic school life. Go back to sleep Shawn." Again my eyes opened at eight AM, however much I wanted my body to lift itself of the bed, my back ached and I went to sleep again. And I woke at 12, but what was weird, was that I felt very "woozy", vision blurring slightly and senses not turned on fully.

You would think a long sleep would make you refreshed right?

Wrong. I walked to the toilet and had my left arm clash with the stainless steel door frame. Yes, a bit of a bad idea sleeping too long. Then it appeared I forgot where I put my toothbrush, and found it where it was last night. (What can I say?)

So at around 4PM, my father decided to head out to Ang Mo Kio to buy some dinner. (Because the fried noodles there is simply scrumptious.)

Still feeling a bit clumsy, my father and I went out to buy food. Fortunately, getting some fresh air and sunlight helped A LOT.

And dinner too. The spiciness of my noodles woke me up well. (It is about time, 7PM...)

0 comments: