BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Alone, with two enjoyable products.

January 23 2010, Saturday

Today was a busy day. I had CCA practice in the morning, for which I woke up at seven in the morning. After which I went to school for CCA. It ended at twelve PM, then I met up with my friend Jasman to go to his house and do some project work with our group. (Which ended around 5PM)

But the whole point of the post, is about what happened in the evening. My uncle and aunt who had a dinner to attend, had asked of me to take care of my 7-year old cousin. Naturally and only correctly, I had to agree. (Something adults or elders that you are affiliated with had the power to do, yes, it's quite a pain at times.) So after my project work, I took the MRT to 7-year-old Owen's house.

Thankfully, my uncle had coaxed him to sleep so I could relax and use his Xbox 360. I was glad I had this opportunity, and thanked them.

After checking the house for any oddities after they left, I finally turned on the Xbox 360 and Halo 3, which I began to play by myself.


As a fan of the series, Halo 3 campaign was fun to play alone with many alien enemies, Covenant, to stop from taking over the Earth's artifacts.


Playing solo as the Master Chief (a generic name I think), a supersoldier tasked with the protection of humanity, was indeed a fun experience. Utilizing a wide range of weaponry, from human assault rifles to plasma rifles, stopping the Covenant requires much tact. I mean, you wouldn't run into a massive battle with nothing but a weak Plasma Pistol right?



Video I found on Youtube of the first level.

I enjoyed myself thoroughly, up till the return of Owen's parents. "Shawn, thanks for staying over for awhile, just to make sure nothing happened to the house." My aunt said.

"Don't mention it, in fact I wished I could stay longer!" I smiled, what I said was pretty true...

0 comments: