BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 18, 2010

At school, some funny stuff.

January 18 2010 Monday (like who doesn't know?)

Today was a fine day at school, by that I mean not much homework and stuff to stress over. I detest stressing over something like a test, it makes life hard. Anyway, during Character Development class, at our classroom (duh), nine o'clock in the morning, we learnt the importance of being a RESILIENT person. It is good to be resilient, because if you give up when you fail, you will never succeed. (Bah, I just ripped this off of the video itself but whatever.)

Then my group discussed our weaknesses, mine being procrastination. Funny suggestions were made, Nicholas said put a picture of some person who failed his exams and write, "I procrastinated, got F9." I thought that was a pretty good idea so I'm going to write it on a notepad. (Heh, this blog entry was made so fast because of Rafid's suggestion to force yourself to do work.)

So...the rest of the day was pretty mundane, with a few inappropriate jokes that I shall not post.
I mean, none of you are 'sick' right?

At Bahasa Indonesia lesson, from one forty PM to half past three, we had some fun stuff.

I was in the same group as Joseph, Yongzhi and Brandon, and we were supposed to play Bahasa Indonesia Scrabble, writing down the words and their meanings as we went along.

We found stuff like mutation, rights, only, essence, God (yeah after some 'debating'), mother, chest, coconut shell, noodles. (While thinking, Yongzhi's scrabble words formed Ris Low's name hahaha)

Then we were supposed to make sentences with them. I came up with one, and said, "Mak dadak mutasi, dada ronda perubahan!" At this the table laughed hysterically and I literally felt giddy.



It meant: Mother suddenly mutated, chest change colour!

Yongzhi made two, he said one meant how to get out of the house without using the doorknob.
The other involved eating noodles out of a coconut shell.

PLUSEQUALS Coconut noodles!

0 comments: