BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stress, its effects and negativity

January 27 2010, Wednesday

Today, ah, today. To put it frankly and in modern language, it "sucks". Then again, most of my days are like that. You may think that I am stressed, perhaps you are right, but personally, I don't know. (Yeah, lousy backtalk excuse...)

Anyway, today had me piled with homework, what with all the Chinese worksheets, compositions, and workbook stuff. To top it off, TfU projects have started, and I have to stay back extra everyday for third language. (Pain...boredom!) And not getting much rest time in between. "This seriously adds to my low esteem." I lament to myself on the bus.

This has happened numerous times, but no matter the amount, I will have this feeling of great burden.

Time management is your best friend right? Of course, but it doesn't give you much freedom.
Put simply, you cannot have your cake and eat it too. (Goes off to sob due to hunger :D)
That was a joke, and laughter helps to ease the pain well. Having supportive people in your immediate surroundings are key to having laughter, but for me, I always decide to keep my problems to myself.

Positive thinking helps you a LOT, because you will then have motivation and so-called vision to have your work done, being negative and complaining just puts you and yourself down.

To make a long story short, think straight and do your work.
I make sure I get relaxing time by myself.

As I take breaks, I turn on the music to destress, then return to my work.

Oh look at the time, I have to finish my pile of work now.

Stress chart?

0 comments: