BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today's Family Gathering...

Sunday, January 17th 2010

I'll start out by just saying the occasion, today is my cousin, Brandon's birthday. Naturally, he wanted a party for the day he turns the age of eleven. (And he was adamant about it, recounting last November, at our grandmother's house. He thought quite far ahead as to how it would be held. Jumping about and explaining to his elders.)

So anyway, this afternoon at five o'clock, at his condominium's function room, my immediate family (Parents, siblings) arrived at the place first. Even Brandon wasn't down yet! A frustrated me sat on the chair and whipped out his PSP, killing time and drifting into another world.

Soon after, he and his bro and father hurried down from their condo, and set up all the food for later. "Hey, happy birthday." That was what I said to him as he jumped about. He is quite active.

He said thanks then went to play with my other cousins who just arrived.

After 15 minutes of "catching", at around 6 plus, we had our dinner. The food was delicious, with me consuming many burritos, sushis and satays.

At seven, they went to the playground to play. I was asked to watch over them. Of course, I wasn't happy about it and complained, but ended up going anyway.










This is them squeezing each other on the slide. Watching them have a good time together, with me there made me feel very content. That I was their cousin at their birthday, having a good time with my family. Apparently to them the slide is quite fun but I didn't share the same idea.

After which one of my relatives came and scolded Ian, one of my more cheekier cousins, for leading them to run around the swimming pool when a handful of them could not swim. Oh well...so much for their spree.

At half past eight, we went up to their condo for some coffee and cake.
...

...

...

...

...

We gathered around the living room and laughed about past events, then cut the cake and had some light refreshments. After that, we talked about many happenings of late.

Then at ten o'clock, we said our goodbyes and went home. Dang tired.



FISH TANK^


That's that.

0 comments: